Group Plans through SHOP
Another way to provide Health Tradition assurance
The Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP Marketplace) created by the Affordable Care Act has a number of advantages for employers with 50 or fewer employees who want to provide competitive benefits and provide more flexibility for their employees.
- You can enroll in SHOP at any point throughout the year
- In Wisconsin, employers can specify their contribution, then select a metal tier, opening up many plan choices for the employee
- Premium stability due to regulatory oversight and SHOP marketplace competition
- All rates and plans are guaranteed issue at open enrollment
- Only select plans, accredited by SHOP
- Employees can enroll and pay online
- You still get broker support!
Your broker will help you evaluate the benefits of SHOP enrollment
Brokers who have been selected as Health Tradition intermediaries are a knowledgeable resource. They are current on ACA requirements, tax strategies and in using all available options to balance benefits with cost-effectiveness.