- The current issue of WellMe, a quarterly publication covering workplace wellness and employee health topics and updates on Health Tradition’s award-winning Wellness at Work health challenges, on HealthTradition.com. WellMe
Emotional health resources
- Apps, helpful websites, reading lists, health information and organizations compiled by the Employee Assistance Center, Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse. Resources include topics such as anger management, alcohol and drug abuse, parenting, grief and depression. Employee Assistance Program Resources
EAP Supervisor Training Video
- What supervisors need to know about referring employees to an EAP—identifying signs that employees are troubled, handling difficult conversations with sensitivity and using EAP resources effectively. Preview the video here and contact us for more information.
Occupational health providers
- Services and contact information for Mayo Clinic Health System Occupational Health providers in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Employer group plans
- Health Tradition’s fully insured plan choices, available from agents or through SHOP
Mayo Clinic Health System online resource center
- Guidance from local providers on popular health topics
The Eat Well Move More rebate
- An employer group wellness benefit from Health Tradition Eat Well Move More 2016
Wellness at Work
More about the award-winning health challenge program for Health Tradition employer groups